We don’t care about the brand of your sprinkler system, where you bought it, or who installed it. If you are in need of sprinkler repair in the Kansas City area, All Star Lawn Care can provide outstanding service to get your lawn irrigation system back in shape. You never want to see an investment not live up to its potential.
Sprinkler Repair for Any Issue
Sometimes, damage to your sprinkler system will be obvious — when a car runs over a sprinkler head, for example. But other times, sprinkler damage isn’t seen, but can be felt in damage to your lawn and your wallet. Your lawn probably gets used for more than just its looks and having sprinkler system problems can inhibit your lawns use. Here are a couple of key indicators that your sprinkler system is in need of repairs:
- An abnormal water bill
- Water hitting areas that it should (if you notice that you are watering your pavement more than the lawn or your house)
- Large or small water pools
- Water not coming out of a head
- Watering at the wrong time (timer system)
- Damaged sprinkler head
If you notice that your sprinkler system is not operating as efficiently as it once was, invite All Star Lawn Care out to inspect and repair your system. We work quickly but attentively and can handle any sprinkler repair, including all these things and more:
- Damaged or misaligned sprinkler heads
- Water leaks in your valves, pumps, lines, or sprinkler heads
- Controller programming errors
At All Star Lawn Care we understand that your time is valuable. Our sprinkler repair projects are completed in a professional, prompt, and precise manner so that you can go back to enjoying your healthy lawn.
Need an expert to troubleshoot your sprinkler issues?